Watch, personalise, replay, re-visit and reflect together.
Featuring clips of real learning situations from Early Years to Secondary, this resource allows you to personalise professional development in your school.
ReelLearning offers you an extensive bank of classroom-based video clips focused on the principles which underpin effective learning and teaching.
You can search the video clips, save your favourites to revisit and replay later and create your own playlists to share with colleagues in your school. No other training resource does this!
- provides access to a bank of ‘bite-sized’ online video clips
- enables you to save and replay your favourites
- enables personalisation for specific training needs
- brings training directly into the classroom
- encourages conversation and debate
- ensures continuity for all staff and governors
- always accessible from school and home.
We have themed clips around key words which exemplify effective learning and teaching, rather than by curriculum subject or year group.
Use ReelLearning to support, improve and transform the professional development of your staff, including performance management, whole staff meetings, NQT support, 1 to 1 mentoring and governor training.